Regular acrylic refill over dipping nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can I fill my nails with acrylic powder and monomer over nails that have already been dipped?

• Yes. That's fine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! Just soak them off and do another set

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Cilla

Reaction score
I've been doing my own nails for years and I'm self taught.recently I was pampered and was taken to get my nails done. And they did some type of dipping method that I've been hearing about, but know nothing about it. *I feel like it's unsanitary for someone to have multiple people dip their finger in containers should probably pour the dipping in like a throw away cup*but anyways it's time for a fill and I won't be going back because they said they would have to do a whole new set, which i know is not true, they got me once already by taken my nails I had off when I went first time. I just wanna know Can I do just a regular acrylic powder and monomer fill over these dip nails? Without having any problems or messing them up I don't know anything about dip nails and I need a fill asap.Thank you

Well as you said you going to have to take them off if you go back so just try do a fill over it yourself and it messes up then you back to square one.

Personally I don't like dip acrylic method traditionally this isn't a professional method but then again I did my college course over 13/15 years ago. There many other products avail now which do use dip as part of their system. Which we can't help you with on this site unfortunately.

Your right, I'm over thinking it lol. I should just try it! if not i can do a new set! Thanks for your help I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back