Reiki

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mixnmatch1

Reaction score
I already offer Reflexology and i really love doing it, i love holistic treatments and feel so relaxed and like i am really helping the client.
I had Reiki performed on me a while back and it made me feel amazing and so relaxed,i have decided that i am going to learn Reiki 1 and 2 and crystal healing.
It sounds wierd, but i really feel i was meant to do holistic treatments.
Is there any holistic geeks out there that feel the same? :)

Hi I love reiki and reflexology and started learning crystal healing! This was before I did my nail courses. I've not had reflexology or reiki for a while now due to money constraints but just about to book an app just now! It's an amazing thing to do, I suffer from M.E. and both treatments can make such a difference to peoples well being! Go for it! You'll be helping a lot of people :) xxx

I love doing reiki and attuning others to it! it is such an amazing energy to work with and it helped me get control of my life after years suffering with fibromyalgia and me alongside hypermobility syndrome.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back