Relaxing music CDs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
Does anyone know any cds I can buy for massage treatments where it's constant music playing- the cds I have at the moment goes quite when the next song comes on.

If there is another client in the salon when the music goes quite you can here them talking so I'm looking for music that will be constantly playing to avoid this.

Would be really grateful if someone could help.

I found some aromatherapy cds on Amazon which are good.

I just bought some from "I chill" and the "massage" one is really nice. I think it only has a tiny little gap between each track…can't say I've noticed silence. There are only 4 tracks on there, but I put mine on repeat & it just loops all day because its the sort of music that you don't really notice is there or repeating itself!! Also any music bought & played from this company you don't have to pay music licence for, so I've got them for the hair salon too (you can get some that are a bit more upbeat!) and stopped paying a fortune for my licence! Yay!

You Tube Page - Fluified

I just bought some from "I chill" and the "massage" one is really nice. I think it only has a tiny little gap between each track…can't say I've noticed silence. There are only 4 tracks on there, but I put mine on repeat & it just loops all day because its the sort of music that you don't really notice is there or repeating itself!! Also any music bought & played from this company you don't have to pay music licence for, so I've got them for the hair salon too (you can get some that are a bit more upbeat!) and stopped paying a fortune for my licence! Yay!

I use Ichill too - beauty express have some licence free, and I have mine on repeat - like you said why pay for a licence - I'd rather buy a new cd every 3-6 months to change the music.

Latest posts

Back