Removing Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMo

Reaction score
I have a lady booked in tomorrow night who has Bio Sculpture as an overlay on her natural nails. I do Brisa Gel, and have no idea how to remove Bio. Is it just a case of filing it off?!?!?

Bio Sculpture gel is a soak off gel, so I wouldnt recomend buffing it off. Bio Sculpture have their own soak off gel which involves filing the free edge of the nail to break the seal and lightly buffing the surface of the gel to let the soak off penitrate throught the gel. I would recomend that this lady return to the salon where she had the gel applied to get them soaked off first. I applied Bio Sculpture to my aunties nails, and rather than coming back to me to have them soak off, she reomved them with acetone resulting in her nails being very weak.

hope this helps

Hiya, dont use bio myself but have had couple of clients come to me who had bio on. I just buffed it down and put Brisa over the top. Worked fine and didnt affect the new gel. Bio feels bit wierd to buff tho, sort of rubbery, not like Brisa or other buff off gels I have worked with. Dont know if this is the correct thing to do, but it worked ok for me!

Remove it with acetone if its a one off, no probs will be off in 15 mins or so

AMb x

does anyone know if the product that i use to remove calgel would remove bio? i do know that both calgel and bio are nearly more or less the same gel.

emma m said:
does anyone know if the product that i use to remove calgel would remove bio? i do know that both calgel and bio are nearly more or less the same gel.

It should work, they are the same type of consistency - rubbery, just buff gently before soaking.

Hi

I must admit that I tried using The Edge acetone (mint smell) to get bio off just to see if it worked other than the bio gel remover, and of course it did.

So acetone would be fine.

Deb379

Latest posts

Back