Removing fake tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Tips

Reaction score
Hiya,

I use St Tropez Express all the time - I apply Sunday's normally and then Monday or Tuesday and then take off and re-apply the following Sunday (if I leave it any longer it goes so patchy!)
I have to really scrub to get it off most of the time and even then it doesn't all come off.

Any recommendations on something to remove fake tan? It's like a workout taking it off :p

TIA

I use the Tan Eraser, it's fab. I saw it on FB and ordered it after reading the reviews. It rolls the old tan off and my new tan looks great after it. I've tried different mitts, scrubs etc but didn't find anything as effective as this. It's a double sided mitt with an elasticated cuff.

Oh really? I've never heard of it!!!
I'll have a look for it now. Anything to make it less of a chore :)

Thanks!!

St Tropez also do a tan removing mitt very similar to the tan eraser. I use it myself and I retail it to my spray tanning clients [emoji4]

St Tropez also do a tan removing mitt very similar to the tan eraser. I use it myself and I retail it to my spray tanning clients [emoji4]

Thank you!

Would that also remove tan on a therapists fingers?

Would that also remove tan on a therapists fingers?
If it's just been put on I doubt it. The mitt just exfoliates the skin. I've used it if I've over sprayed and it lightens it a bit but doesn't completely remove a fresh tan.

Latest posts

Back