Removing pigment from microblading stroke?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have recently trained in Microblading, and had my first model at home yesterday. Her brows looked amazing after the procedure, although there was one stroke slightly out of line which needs to be removed. I have bought some bleaching corrector which should arrive tomorrow (microblading was done yesterday), and I wondered if it's worth asking my client to rub with a salty solution until I can see her?

I would not recommend doing any type of removal unless you are trained. The likelihood is that the unwanted stroke will fade through the healing process anyway so just don't top up with pigment at her touch up appointment

Hello, I am trained, but do I really need to spend a further small fortune in learning such a simple technique such as removing pigment?

As far as I'm aware, it involves a cotton bud and bleaching corrector?

You can use saline solution or hydrogen peroxide I think straight after abs blade it in the stroke or use s micro brush to rub it in but I’d double check as I could be wrong

Latest posts

Back