removing thread veins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashell

Reaction score
hi there,
i have an aunt which has asked me if i know any info about removing thread veins,
now i have heard about and seen on tv using the electrolysis probe, but i have no traning on this and dont know much about this area my self.
now i advised her to talk to her doctor who could maybe recomend a clinic/treatment, NOT nhs, but shurley they could recoment some where, but they were no help at all, told her it can not be done on the nhs which she had allready explained, she only wanted help to find some where,
so does any one know of any treatments and clinics to recomend?

thankyou all:hug:

I no the Harley Medical Group offer this treatment, I dont know how much they charge but you can go onto their website to see where ur nearest clinic is.

Hi You need to check out a reputable clinic and check their credentials. Other choices for removing thread veins are IPL and sclerotherapy. The West London Vein Clinic is a good place to start.

try www.ritaroberts.co.uk I trained in advanced electrolysis with Rita many years ago and she really is an authority and highly respected in this field. Good luck.

Electrolysis treatment can offer thread vein removal. This is higher level of electrolysis. But you do find beauticians that do it. But this is at least level 3. I havn't a clue how long it takes. Could cost £50 and upwards tho

Advanced electrolysis can be used to treat thread veins on the face, 60-80% should go with one treatment, but is not sucessful on the legs as they are too big , you could treat the tiny little ones but without having the larger ones treated there would not be much point For legs you need to have them treated with sclerotherapy or laser.

When you are looking for someone who has trained in advanced be sure to go to someone who is qualified as if it is not done properly you could end up with pitting!

Try looking up the Sterex website or the BIAE website for qualified people, it is an extra qualification and the training will cost plus of £800.

hth's

Latest posts

Back