Remy human hair extensions - not fully dyed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And any deals on the Groupon website for cheap clip ins will generally be the same quality.

There is a saying that a lot of extensionists use, buy cheap but twice. So for longer lasting better quality you would be wanting to spend a lot more than £30.

If your only wanting then for occasions and nights out I would say they should be fine.

Thank you so much for your detailed answer hun. When you say to replicate remy does this mean it isn't actually remy human hair? They guarantee they are Remy 100% human hair. what do you mean by processed hair? That it has been dyed? It is for clip-in's but I only wear them on special occasions so I only wanted some cheap one's that will hopefully last longer than a couple of months if I am only wearing them a couple of times a month? (My syntheic one's only lasted a few wears and cost me £30!!!)

Could you suggest any other brands that are good or am I best off keeping these and cutting out the black hairs and if I look after them properly they might last me a lot longer?

The main reason I wanted them was to curl them as my natural hair drops out very quickly so at least my hair will keep some curls and body if I wear these!

Thanks for your help, I really should look into things more before I get excited about a 'good' deal on wowcher !

There is a new deal on there today for 'Pukka Hair' - are they any better than Lush? I suppose I could get these as they cost the same as the Lush one's if they are going to be better and try to get a refund from Lush !!

I've been looking at these extensions for a while and took the plunge today with the Wowcher deal! Oh God I hope they're not crap! I'm such a sucker for a bargain- fingers crossed the quality isn't that bad?

Jo
xxx

Btw they have already been dispatched so I'll let you know what they turn up like lol!

Jo
xxx

Btw they have already been dispatched so I'll let you know what they turn up like lol!

Jo
xxx

Let us know what they are like ! Lush refuse to refund so I am just going to cut the black hairs out (eugh!) and wear on special occasions only!

Just would never recommend Lush extensions to anyone !!

Hope your Pukka Hair one's come out better hun!! :wink2:

Let us know what they are like ! Lush refuse to refund so I am just going to cut the black hairs out (eugh!) and wear on special occasions only!

Just would never recommend Lush extensions to anyone !!

Hope your Pukka Hair one's come out better hun!! :wink2:

Me too cos if I've gotta cut out any pubic like hairs I'll be sick I think ;-)

Jo
xxx

Me too cos if I've gotta cut out any pubic like hairs I'll be sick I think ;-)

Jo
xxx

hahaha this made me Laugh out loud! Glad I am not the only one grossed out by the dark thick hairs ! - you are bruntette so if there are any pubes hiding in there they will be harder to spot! :p

Sometimes this unavoidable circumstances hits people badly. I am agree with Nails. You should demand a refund in your case. I would personally do it.

Sometimes this unavoidable circumstances hits people badly. I am agree with Nails. You should demand a refund in your case. I would personally do it.

UPDATE : Lush have looked at the photos and have said that they agree there are more black hairs than usual and that if I send them back, they will ensure they send me a new set which doesn't have black hairs (or at least no where near as many or as thick) - they seemed determined not to refund previously so I wonder if they came accross this post? Haha highly unlikely but their change of mood is quite surprising!

I am quite happy with this outcome.

I will post pics of the new hair once it arrives! fingers crossed it's better :D

Hey guys just to let you know, Lush sent a new lot of extensions today and I must admit I am impressed not a single sign of a 'pube' haha and they also refunded my postage costs! So quite happy with that and Lush isn't so bad after all! X

Latest posts

Back