Rent a chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomme

Reaction score
Hi guys, iv decided to approach a local salon that's hardly ever open in the afternoon, and only opens 3 days a week as it is.

I'm wondering if I go in and offer a little less than the normal going rate would it be acceptable as she's hardly there anyway do anything going in would be a bonus for her.
Would you say 15% takings for own products or 45% with salon products would be acceptable?

By hardly there I mean, she opens 3 days a week 9-12 so I would ask her for 2/3 days a week in te afternoon so we aren't in each others way.

She's an older lady so I doubt she would want a "youngster" in the way, and I doubt her clients (being older themself) would want teen and younger clients chatting away while they are having their weekly service.

Any advice, as I feel if I can establish there When the lady is ready to leave I could possibly let it off her or buy it knowing I will keep the clients as they will have gotten used to me by then xoxo

Latest posts

Back