Renting a chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyqueen12

Reaction score
Hey:)

Can anyone give me any advice on renting chairs. I have been asked if I want to rent a chair within a hairdresser/beauty salon. They are wanting £10 a day rent and 30% take on any money I take. I can use their products, but would need to pay for them and use my own equipment. They will help with advertising and will give any training for free. I don't have any clients at the moment and was worried if I don't get many to start with, i am stuck with the £10 a day and I may be out of pocket. Do I need insurance and what about tax, as it is classed as self employed. I did do mobile a year ago, but have since been working in a Nursery and have now been made redunant, so any clients I had when I was mobile have gone else where. I am unemployed at the moment and trying to find work in a beauty salon again, but I am finding it very hard as I don't have any experience working in a salon, but NVQ1 & 2 qualifications.

I would appreciate any advice.

Beautyqueen12:cry:

Latest posts

Back