Renting a room to an IPL Representative???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koskinas

Reaction score
:smack:Hi
I was wandering if anyone new if you could rent a room/profit share to someone doing only IPL, as I will be opening a salon with no clients (a new salon from scratch) with three treatment rooms, as there will only be 2 therapists one room will always be free. As I will just be starting out I don't want to take on the cost of buying/leasing an IPL machine but would still like to offer it to my clients. That way it will increase revenue, reduce costs and give clients variety.
Responses are greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

do you have someone in mind? As i understand it, there are certain licensing requirements related to ipl. An experienced practitioner would be able to sort all that out for you.

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Are you referring to the Health Commission paperwork? I would get that all dealt, I just thought if I could get someone to rent the room intially maybe for the first year when I open up I get additional income and can offer it to my clients, as no salons in the local area offer it (nothing to do with the council, their just a little dated on their treatments, not being critical!)
Do you know if its possible to find someone?
Kind Regards

I've not been able to find anyone in that situation. Good luck with your search, and if they wanna do a day in Chislehurst let me know!

Latest posts

Back