Renting a room-who advertises?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vtonco

Reaction score
Hi,
I have my own successful mobile beauty business but i was wanting to put some roots down so im just starting out in a salon on a % basis but will eventually lead to a set fee/rent when my client base increases ( some of my mobile clients dont want to go to a salon setting). I was told before i took the room that my coloumn would be filled as they are ALWAYS turning business away due to another therapist only working 2 days a week. So i took the room, set a date and ive just messaged the owner to ask how my column is looking and its empty whish obviously, i dont want. So who advertises to get clients through the door as it benefits both of us if im busy.
Tia x

As you're self-employed it's your responsibility to get your own clients.

you have to advertise and take bookings for your own business, your not required to be there for set hours you set your own so really the salon shouldn't even have your column

Aww ok, thanks for your help ladies (or gents) xx

I do think the salon has some responsibility to get you bookings as you're on a % basis, not simply renting, however, I'd say it's mainly on you. When you switch to a set fee/rent, it's all on you! Hope your column is jam packed soon :)

Latest posts

Back