Renting trouble.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vetty said:
Hmmmm.... now I know you are both right - £200 would be daylight robbery..... But, here's the rub - I don't want the confrontation..... She is hard-nosed, and the wimpi-ish part of me says cut your losses and walk away.... The brave and sensible part says only pay £40 (£20 per day for the 2 days I had salon clients)...

Also, if I leave on good terms I will be able to leave my price lists on the salon reception desk..... But, is that worth it?

I need to sort this tomorrow and clear my room.

Kimmi or Sassy, can you come and tell her what's what??!!!

Give me her number and I'll call her for you. I mean it. x

Oh, there I am practicing my "Be afraid, be very afraid" routine and then I read all the messages (like I should have done in the first place) and realised you've sorted it.

I guess that's a fair compromise. Mind you, when she agreed to take £100, you should have said "Oh, and by the way.....................I was gonna give £200. And then legged it. xxxx

LMAO...Well said Kimmi

Kimmi Rocks said:
Oh, there I am practicing my "Be afraid, be very afraid" routine and then I read all the messages (like I should have done in the first place) and realised you've sorted it.

I guess that's a fair compromise. Mind you, when she agreed to take £100, you should have said "Oh, and by the way.....................I was gonna give £200. And then legged it. xxxx

Latest posts

Back