Retailing craft items

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poldara

Reaction score
Hi do any salon owners allow handmade crafts in their salon to be sold by either their staff or by a business renting a room within their salon? Items such as handmade cards or knitted items.

I have been thinking of selling craft items, as it may attract passing trade, offering them something different from the local shops.

Poldara

Hi I retail hand made jewellery made by one of my clients is very popular, she always brings in new styles to see how they sell. I also sell hand made cards made by my mum she does loads of seasonal craft items aswell.
If its something you are interested in try small quantities at first to see how they sell and don't tie yourself in. It's a good talking point for clients though I don't think having these items has brought in new customers.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks for your reply beautyspot 101. I had hoped it may be a talking point so gooe to know that you have found it so. I will try small items and see how they go, especially seasonal ones.
X

Latest posts

Back