Reviews on CJP nail systems please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steffanie

Steff
Reaction score
I've recently heard of cjp nail systems n looks good so I ordered the master sample kit. I've yet to try it as I'm sceptical after hearing someone say it's cheap discount stuff. Has anyone converted over to this?

[ethnic reference substituted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Im currently wearing it and happily surprised so far. I'm a terrible lifter and nothing so far (6 days in). Its also on one of my heavy handed, appointment pushers, and I'll see in 3 weeks.

Ciderella has fully converted, I'm sure she can answer any specific questions

I'm looking in to buying the trial kit too, I've heard nothing but great reviews on it xx

There was a comment made stating this and it was then deleted. As are any group members comments recommending CJP...
It's the best system I've used. I honestly can't say anything negative about it. Since using it I've been able to do so much nail art that I couldn't do before. There is less odour and it's a dream to apply and file. In fact it's so easy to apply it only needs a buff afterwards.

What was deleted ciderella? I can't wait to buy it when I'm back in the uk :) xx

The comment regarding the quality of CJP products.

Really? A good comment or bad?

I thought we'd been through this before and are able to discuss other brands? Objectively of course ;)

Really? A good comment or bad?

I thought we'd been through this before and are able to discuss other brands? Objectively of course ;)
It wasn't on here Trinity

I'm going to ask for the slower setting trial kit (no practise since qualification apart from on myself!) for my birthday next month, but going to suggest it now so my mum could get it pre vat adding!! Any suggestions for other must have cjp products? X

I'm going to ask for the slower setting trial kit (no practise since qualification apart from on myself!) for my birthday next month, but going to suggest it now so my mum could get it pre vat adding!! Any suggestions for other must have cjp products? X
The brushes are great too, I have several. The size 10 is perfect.
Coloured powders are amazing too

So sorry I haven't been getting the notifications for your comments. My own needed in filling so this evening I've Infilled with the cjp. I'm not sure on it tbh. It applies lovely but I don't like how it files or looks around the cuticle :(
I'm going to try a full set though before I make my mind up.
Do any of you find you need to work drier with this compared to nsi?

So sorry I haven't been getting the notifications for your comments. My own needed in filling so this evening I've Infilled with the cjp. I'm not sure on it tbh. It applies lovely but I don't like how it files or looks around the cuticle :(
I'm going to try a full set though before I make my mind up.
Do any of you find you need to work drier with this compared to nsi?
Yes you work much drier with CJP.
Most users have said that filing is part of the attraction to working with it. Much easier to file than NSI. You need to be careful not to overfile as it's so easy
I had to use NSI last week as a client wanted one of their colours and I didn't enjoy it one bit! It took much longer and the odour from the monomer was so strong. It took a little while to get used to CJP but I couldn't go back to NSI now.

It does file so easy, how have you found it lasting on clients? I'm worried about it being weak because it's so easy to file.
I'm going to do a full set and work drier, think I'll struggle with being so used to nsi x

It does file so easy, how have you found it lasting on clients? I'm worried about it being weak because it's so easy to file.
I'm going to do a full set and work drier, think I'll struggle with being so used to nsi x
I find it lifts less and is just as strong.
Have you joined the FB groups? Lots of info and videos.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/723439657796054/

I've bought it and I'm incredibly chuffed with it.

I only qualified this year and I've had a few brush throwing moments along with spending lots of time hand filing away lifting with other brands.

Bought the trial kit - used it on myself and 2 weeks later, not a jot of lifting. I do appreciate I'm practicing like mad and my technique might be getting better so that's a factor but it is lovely. Just put it on my toughest client (horsey type) so will be interested to see how she gets on x

I've bought it and I'm incredibly chuffed with it.

I only qualified this year and I've had a few brush throwing moments along with spending lots of time hand filing away lifting with other brands.

Bought the trial kit - used it on myself and 2 weeks later, not a jot of lifting. I do appreciate I'm practicing like mad and my technique might be getting better so that's a factor but it is lovely. Just put it on my toughest client (horsey type) so will be interested to see how she gets on x
Isn't it easy to work with? Did you use the original or master system?
I use the master however one in my clients has taken a reaction and she's upset as she gets infills every 2 weeks. She's getting blisters behind her nails but has been a regular Nss client for a long time before coming to me.
I'm going to try the original as lots of nail techs that developed allergies can use and wear it.

I use the original and am quite sensitive after a reaction a while back to another product but absolutely no problems with the original formula. I'm not quick enough for the master. X

I use the original and am quite sensitive after a reaction a while back to another product but absolutely no problems with the original formula. I'm not quick enough for the master. X
That's great to know!
You should try the master, birthday suit is slower but others have said they were surprised how easy the master was to work with.

Latest posts

Back