Reviews on CJP nail systems please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never heard of this until a few days ago when it was mentioned on fb then deleted. But I couldn't believe how many good reviews there were. I am so going to order the trial kit. Got so much NSI though might have to use that up first! X

It's also worth buying asap as I understand they're going VAT registered any day now xx

The new colours are available Monday! [emoji51]

I watched a YouTube review on this the other day and they said it had a very strong odour which put me off a bit. Is there one liquid that's a stronger smell than the other? Thinking of trying the sample kit.

I've found that it had much less odour than any others I've used. I always get heartburn near monomer, even as a client however I don't with CJP
Edited to say I just watched that YouTube video and it's the master she's using which I also use and lots of us on the FB group agree it's nowhere near as strong as other brands

I love CJP! I'm only a beginning and was really struggling using other brands, I also get issues with my hands / fingers so the easy filing is just a dream!! Mixes fab with glitters too I think [emoji74]

I'm the same as Ciderella71, I've found it has much less odour, I suffer with acid reflux and cough quite a bit and there is next to no irritation with CJP compared to other brands I've used / had on myself in a salon!

My only dilemma now is that I move to New Zealand on Wednesday and need to figure out a way to get it sent to me [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] so far it's not looking hopeful!!!! Xx

I love CJP! I'm only a beginning and was really struggling using other brands, I also get issues with my hands / fingers so the easy filing is just a dream!! Mixes fab with glitters too I think [emoji74]

I'm the same as Ciderella71, I've found it has much less odour, I suffer with acid reflux and cough quite a bit and there is next to no irritation with CJP compared to other brands I've used / had on myself in a salon!

My only dilemma now is that I move to New Zealand on Wednesday and need to figure out a way to get it sent to me [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] so far it's not looking hopeful!!!! Xx
I'm exactly the same and was getting tested for asthma but my symptoms have now gone completely. The coughing was a real worry and my GP put me on allergy and reflux medication. I need neither now [emoji4]

I have just switched to CJP after debating for a long time about it. I wish I had done so sooner! I purchased a starter pack, contents include 7 x 50g Powders (Amor is my favourite!) and 500ml Liquid Monomer, as well as top coat, dehydrator, Primers, prep spray and Nail forms £xxx for this lot!! Bargain! It will last me months too as I am not that busy with clients yet...
So if you haven't made that switch yet.... DO IT!!!

[no trade prices please]

Im currently wearing it and happily surprised so far. I'm a terrible lifter and nothing so far (6 days in). Its also on one of my heavy handed, appointment pushers, and I'll see in 3 weeks.

Ciderella has fully converted, I'm sure she can answer any specific questions

Thank you, Cider! Your thumbs up means something. I've never seen so many good comments on any system. Their FAcebook page comments by noobies were amazing.

The brushes are great too, I have several. The size 10 is perfect.
Coloured powders are amazing too

Thank you for that; I wasn't sure what size would work best. I imagine different size brushes work best with different systems depending on the makeup.

Latest posts

Back