Revivanail - CND Update

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karren

Reaction score
Hi all

I see Revivanail features in this months Update from CND - can anyone tell me a little bit more about it ? i can read what each treatment is for etc but i want someone who maybe has had some "real experience" with it to feedback if possible please, either via this thread or pm ?

Also what differences if any, have you noticed between the Revivanail system (which i understand is prescriptive) and Toughen Up (which i currently have)

I have done a search and was going to post on the back of a previous thread but it has been closed, i think it was posted some time last year

I just cant get my head round this and whether to purchase some for my natural nail clients. Do I REALLY need these products or will Toughen Up do just as good a job ???

Thanks

kx

anyone ? :rolleyes:

kx

Karren said:
Hi all

I see Revivanail features in this months Update from CND - can anyone tell me a little bit more about it ? i can read what each treatment is for etc but i want someone who maybe has had some "real experience" with it to feedback if possible please, either via this thread or pm ?

Also what differences if any, have you noticed between the Revivanail system (which i understand is prescriptive) and Toughen Up (which i currently have)

I have done a search and was going to post on the back of a previous thread but it has been closed, i think it was posted some time last year

I just cant get my head round this and whether to purchase some for my natural nail clients. Do I REALLY need these products or will Toughen Up do just as good a job ???

Thanks

kx

Revivannail

try the above thread, it may help...sorry i havent used it. if you type revivannail in search it brings a few threads up. HTH xxx

Revivanail came as part of a buy out package a couple of years ago! It had quite the following in the UK and was distributed by a different company at the time. We have been quiet on it because although the product 'works', it contains formaldyhyde which is against CND normal teachings!

Anyway, we get an awful lot of calls from consumers wanting to buy it so I did a feature! IMHO, it is a good retail line... your customers will love it but Toughen Up is an overall better product!

thanks Samantha, just what i was after good straight forward honest feedback !

Right I need to go back and read up on Fomaldyhyde again so it doesnt contradict what ive been telling me clients if i start stocking it !

see you Sunday at the Pedistation !

kx

Mrs Geek said:
Revivanail came as part of a buy out package a couple of years ago! It had quite the following in the UK and was distributed by a different company at the time. We have been quiet on it because although the product 'works', it contains formaldyhyde which is against CND normal teachings!

Anyway, we get an awful lot of calls from consumers wanting to buy it so I did a feature! IMHO, it is a good retail line... your customers will love it but Toughen Up is an overall better product!

Karren said:
see you Sunday at the Pedistation !

kx

ahhhh Karren I'm not allowed - no pedis for me until I get back from China :cry: :cry: :cry: ! I did give my toes a buff and tidy last night so at least they look good!

Latest posts

Back