Rose/pink toners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colourwizz

Reaction score
Hello hello...

I am bleaching my friends hair this weekend and i am thinking of doing a rose toner..to give it a soft minky pink edge...she wants it to look like a pastely, lighter version of candy floss haha...

Any ideas what to use once i have done the bleach??

I used to use Clynol and they sold a toner called beige rose..does this still exist?

Thanks in advance guys much appreciated xx

wella 12/89 is gorgeous, just use it with 3% for 10 mins xxxxx

Hello hello...

I am bleaching my friends hair this weekend and i am thinking of doing a rose toner..to give it a soft minky pink edge...she wants it to look like a pastely, lighter version of candy floss haha...

Any ideas what to use once i have done the bleach??

I used to use Clynol and they sold a toner called beige rose..does this still exist?

Thanks in advance guys much appreciated xx
clynol have repackaged the ones they are tonal shots i think beige rose is now called blush i would pop into wholesalers and have a look at the colour chart but the toners are called go blonde tone shots
hth

wella 12/89 is gorgeous, just use it with 3% for 10 mins xxxxx
How do you manage to get a pink / rose tone with 12/89 ? not being sarcastic hun just interested ;)
If you struggle to get the cynol blush then wella do a pink corrector colour in the koleston range think its 0/65 but will check , this is one of the rare corrector colours that will actually hold in the hair as a shade in its own right. to create a pastel tone with this as a you could mix with a blonde shade such as a light blonde 10 or a beige blonde with /13 and mix with either wella pastel developer or a colour touch or tone on tone developer.

Thou I know this sounds much more complicated that getting the Cynol Blush just another option. I love it when you get a brave client going for that something just a little different x

MY BAD !!!:o

12/96...
Phhewwwwwwwwwww hope no one tried my tip lol xxx

Thanks alot guys i have posted a new question if anyone can help me? Thanks :)

Hi,
I'm wanting to do my hair this colour and noticed this thread so though I would post for some advice....has anybody used wella colourtouch in /06 raspberry fizz...will this work?

i am looking to do the same thing, just bought a schwartzkopf 9.5/49 (platinum blonde beige violet) to use with a 10 vol as a deposit... my hair is med-light blonde and want a slight pink sheen on it... hopefully this works. any other suggestions?

Latest posts

Back