Rouge noir? Looking for Creative equivilant.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

margot

Reaction score
Hi,
I am a huge lover of Chanels Rouge noir, but it is obviously not practical to be using on clients. Does anyone have suggestions on the best Creative alternative as I am getting lots of request for it. I have tried alternatives in the past before becoming a nail tech but could never find one that really matched its colour density.

thanks

I dont know the answer to this but I do know that Arrival is a beautiful dark colour that looks very rich and classy this might be a nice alternative.

best of luck in your search thou.

The Creative colour equivilent is called Nail Noir and is in the new winter collection.

The collection is called Exhibit. It is based on rich pigmented art shades used on canvas. It is an extraordinary collection of colours that requires only one coat as the enamel is so richly pigmented and it goes on as smooth as silk. The Exhibit collection will be available at he October Manchester Show.

geeg said:
The Creative colour equivilent is called Nail Noir and is in the new winter collection.

The collection is called Exhibit. It is based on rich pigmented art shades used on canvas. It is an extraordinary collection of colours that requires only one coat as the enamel is so richly pigmented and it goes on as smooth as silk. The Exhibit collection will be available at he October Manchester Show.
ooh cant wait i do love creatives emamels...the richer the colours the better i really loved mogul

These sound gorgeous & decedant - any hints at the other colours in the collection?

have look on the CND site enmo there is a press realease on there with details of th new colours.
x

I cant see it Lucia, the latest news is the Black Light collection.

hiya

i have a copy of the american nailbiz magazine and it has a decription of the colours in the 'exhibit' range - dark rich,velvety colours deep brown, dark red,a deep plum and dark grey/black -lovely autumn colours.hth

Cool, a definite purchase at the show for me :cool:

Latest posts

Back