rubber glove holders!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki.r

Reaction score
just thought i'd share my new nail art display, was walking round woolies and thought they would look good in the window just as chrome hands, but had a brain wave and stuck tips on the end. whatcha think?

Attachments

• hand display.JPG
    hand display.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 3,233
  • hand display1.JPG
    hand display1.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 1,159
they are fab, i'm off to woolies in the morning.... thanks for that xx

They look really good fab idea!

they are fab , i shall be getting some , how much were they ?
ooh nice nail art by the way :p

thanks, i bought them a cpl of months ago so cant remember, approx £5 each?!

Wow - they are brilliant! I must pop into Woolies next time I'm in the UK - we don't have Woolies here. :cry:

What a clever idea Nikki.

I hope Woollies have plenty left, as I can envisage all the geeks descending upon their stores tomorrow.

What An Excellent Idea

Well Done Brains
X

Excellent idea :green:
Could you make the nails themselves more elegantly shaped? They are quite square and some clients might think that your nails were like that in real life :suprised:

Hiya

This is how sad i am, saw this thread yesterday and thought they looked fab!!!!

Went to bed and i had a dream that i went to wollies and bought 2!!!

If i am not sat working doing nails, i read anything and everything about nails, talk nails whenever i can and i do have alot of dreams and alot have been regards to nails, but i thought this was a tad otp

I'm sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda

yogacat said:
Excellent idea :green:
Could you make the nails themselves more elegantly shaped? They are quite square and some clients might think that your nails were like that in real life :suprised:

Hiya, I am sorry to disagree, but i think the nails art display is purely showing the talents that Nikki obviously has for nail art, the skill, the use of colour and choice of design. I have seen many nail art displays and they are all pretty much the same as Nikki's, if i was displaying nail art my tips would be the same, however if i was showing a example of a finished p/w nail enhancement then yes i would focus on the shape of the nail. Also in real life many clients do request a square shape nail, so its not a bad example to be showing.

xxx

What a great idea Nikki - they look fab!

hi lol,

that is fantastic, very good imagination.

ciao
gaby

They're wicked!

Bet woolies will wonder what's sparked off the new demand for rubber glove holders! lol!

Wonderful idea....Can I steal it please?

amberrose said:
Hiya, I am sorry to disagree, but i think the nails art display is purely showing the talents that Nikki obviously has for nail art, the skill, the use of colour and choice of design. I have seen many nail art displays and they are all pretty much the same as Nikki's, if i was displaying nail art my tips would be the same, however if i was showing a example of a finished p/w nail enhancement then yes i would focus on the shape of the nail. Also in real life many clients do request a square shape nail, so its not a bad example to be showing.

xxx

*shrugs* It's just my thoughts when i looked at it. All i can say is that if i thought it, probably some other people would too.

I think they're fab... bet I can't get them at our Woolies here though!! Nail Art Brill well done....inspired me.

thank you angie for your show of support, i hadnt considered the shape because, as you say its just for nail art. of course i would pay more heed to the shape if showing my enhancement abilities.

thank you everybody for your positive feedback xxxxxxxxx

I hope you don't think that i'm being "unsupportive" for offering constructive criticism. I think that the idea of putting them on the washing up glove holders is a total brainwave, and looks really fun.
I am always searching for ways to improve what i do, particularly any advertising which can always do with a bit of "tweeking", and other's viewpoints' are always very useful.

What a fantastic idea, it's different, it's unique ... well maybe not so unique anymore according to your replies :)

Love the nail art!!!

Latest posts

Back