Russian hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess_03x

Reaction score
Hi, a few of my clients are asking about Russian hair and i've not ever used this before. I am looking at buying it loose and would be grateful if anyone could offer details of some good, trusted suppliers? I know its pricey but some of my clients can't afford hundreds so the cheaper the better really.

I am just wary of buying from one of the sites I find from google as i know there are so many sites selling hair claiming it is Russian when it in fact isnt.

thanks

Hi, a few of my clients are asking about Russian hair and i've not ever used this before. I am looking at buying it loose and would be grateful if anyone could offer details of some good, trusted suppliers? I know its pricey but some of my clients can't afford hundreds so the cheaper the better really.

I am just wary of buying from one of the sites I find from google as i know there are so many sites selling hair claiming it is Russian when it in fact isnt.

thanks

"the cheaper the better". That is the problem with this industry. Not only from extensionists but clients. You get what you pay for, as I've been saying many times before. If you want a Russian reputable supplier you have to pay for it to be honest and it is worth it.

Latest posts

Back