Russian lashes-hand made and pre-fanned-need opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommabear

Reaction score
Evening geeks.

Saving up to do my russian lash course. Speaking to a girl in work an she jumped on the bandwagon but is planning on doing the pre-fanned training.....i dont have a high opinion on the pre-fanned ones to be honest but their seems to be a lot of therapists offering russian lashes but using pre-fanned.

What are your opinions?
I will be doing the proper technique for russian lashes but im struggling to jusitfy spending so much on my training and not being able to compete with the £45 per treatment that other therapists are charging :-( questioning myself on wether it is going to be worth my while doing the training :-( ive had lots of clients ask when im doing it but i think they will be put off when i put my prices out there :-(

Thanks geeks xx

Evening geeks.

Saving up to do my russian lash course. Speaking to a girl in work an she jumped on the bandwagon but is planning on doing the pre-fanned training.....i dont have a high opinion on the pre-fanned ones to be honest but their seems to be a lot of therapists offering russian lashes but using pre-fanned.

What are your opinions?
I will be doing the proper technique for russian lashes but im struggling to jusitfy spending so much on my training and not being able to compete with the £45 per treatment that other therapists are charging :-( questioning myself on wether it is going to be worth my while doing the training :-( ive had lots of clients ask when im doing it but i think they will be put off when i put my prices out there :-(

Thanks geeks xx

Pre-mades are not Russian Volume.

Russian Volume is a technique where the fan is hand made.

The fan does not sit on the lash the same way so it's not the same thing.

Pre-made for me in the upgrade from Clusters so you can market them as Pre made/ Party Lashes but not Russia. Volume and they are better than clusters.

Lash Artistry is a skill and not for the faint hearted or about how quick you grasp it. It takes huge amount of time and effort and yes trainings.Donr worry about competition as it will always be there.Focus on what YOU bring and that will stand out. Explain to customers that hand made fans are bespoke and the luxury option and that Pre-made are not meant to replace that experience.

You can do Pre-Made fans and use them but they are not meant to replace Russian Volume.

They are good for hybrid sets and to mix here and there. Whatever you choose it is up to you.

I will do my Russian training with UK Lash Institute.
As you get advice and refreshers afterwards too. Good luck x

http://www.uklashinstitute.com/our-courses/

Thank you for your reply.
The company my work colleague is going with is offering them as pre fanned russian lashes. Just shows they will say anything to get the customers really.
Im in the middle of sorting my russian lash training out for 27th june and i know that is definately hand made fans you are taught. I wish it was sooner as im eager to get stuck in an learn.

Xx

Thank you for your reply.
The company my work colleague is going with is offering them as pre fanned russian lashes. Just shows they will say anything to get the customers really.
Im in the middle of sorting my russian lash training out for 27th june and i know that is definately hand made fans you are taught. I wish it was sooner as im eager to get stuck in an learn.

Xx

You're welcome. Good luck on your training.x

Latest posts

Back