Salon Tunics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeckyH

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Just wondered if anybody could recommend somewhere to buy nice salon tunics. I will actually be mobile so only buying for myself, also if anybody has any tips as to what colours to buy that would also be useful i.e. what wax, acrylic shows up on etc.
Thankyou xx

i prefer lighter colours for doing nails, the minute you start filing, dust will make a dark uniform look like you havent changed it in agaes. you could help overcome it by wearing an apron in addition to your tunic.

i would steer clear of pure polyester fabrics if you are like me and tend to overheat whilst working. i also avoid styles that have a high neckline for the same reason.

The uniforms by buttercups are lovely. i tend to stick to the sandy colours and the browns. if i wear black i get covered in dust while doing nails and am useless at wearing white! (i tend to get oil on myself and a nice greasy stain!! ) XX

have you thought about wearing a T-shirt ??

when i first joined here there was thread similar to this and a geek posted a link to a site where you upload your design on to the site and they will print and deliver it to you.

i thought this was a fab idea and have now just ordered myself some.i do where a white tunic and a pink one but thought when i'm out and about i will also wear the t-shirts it will be free advertising for me and get my weekly shop in tesco's at the same time :lol:

here's an example just as an idea

tshirt.jpg

Hi Guys, Thanks for them. I was thinking about wearing hot pink and I think that goes with what you are saying. T Shirts a good idea also, bit of free advertising.
Ta xx

hi

loving the idea of getting t-shirts made with your name on it.

i do tanning and was going to call fake bake tomorrow and see if they sold the fake bake t-shirts but its such a better idea choosing your own colour and having your own business name on it.

i just need a business name and i'm sorted!!!! :lol:

Hi all:) i would love a t shirt too great idea ,wondered if tantick sold them? . sian

have you thought about wearing a T-shirt ??

when i first joined here there was thread similar to this and a geek posted a link to a site where you upload your design on to the site and they will print and deliver it to you.

i thought this was a fab idea and have now just ordered myself some.i do where a white tunic and a pink one but thought when i'm out and about i will also wear the t-shirts it will be free advertising for me and get my weekly shop in tesco's at the same time :lol:

here's an example just as an idea

View attachment 6220

Anyone any ideas which company? I know Vistaprint now do T-shirts, but just wondered if there was an alternative

Lots and lots of companies do T-Shirts - think Stag & Hen parties. If you do some searches on Google you can find many many companies that will do short runs on a much wider variety of garments. The other one that is good is Spreadshirt.

Mat

Latest posts

Back