SalonGeek Super Science Weekend... are you up for it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The SalonGeek Super Science Weekend, are you up for it?

• Most definitely, knowledge is power

Votes: 80 98.8%
  • No, it doesn't interest me

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Not really bothered one way or the other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Basically there is science behind our products, our application methods and the results we achieve...
BUT... are we all aware of what happens with our products (scientifically), what they do, how they work, what happens if they don't work, how to overcome problems etc etc???

The SalonGeek Super Science Weekend is an opportunity for both the nail geeks and the skin geeks to help, advise and learn from each other PLUS there will be experts on hand to guide us all along and help out (once I've twisted the arms of a few lol)
)

YES YES YES this interests me. I like answers that are concrete and detailed and HATE being told "that's just how it's done" or 'because'.
Makes me NUTS lol

Which, if you remember the thread on the uv lamps, etc, that Doug Schoon came online and posted on, re: overcuring....
I'm still waiting for further answer on that one.:cry:

Looking forward to this!!

Yep, I'm up for it!

(as long as those biscuits grafxgal mentioned are choccie ones!) :green:

lol, I thought we'd go for a variety of different biscuits, everyone could bring a packet of their favourites and we get to try all the different ones from around the world. But there will defo be choccie ones.

Count me in, I for one have to admit that I would love to be a little bit more clued up on these things.

I have been thinking of getting Dougs book for a while but now I think I deffo get it!

:hug:

Good idea, sounds great x

Fab idea Sandi I'm in too. Love to learn.
icon14.gif

I'm looking forward to it :)

Count me in as well, it is a brill idea.

Joan

absolutely joining in! the more I know the merrier x

I WANNA PLAY TOOOOOOOOO!

I would love to help in anyway you needed me too- IF you need me ;)

This is BRILLIANT! I will ditto some others- please give good notice- you are all mostly as day ahead of me... :)

Sounds good!!!! :)

Been offline for a week so missed this first time round, but sounds like a fab idea - my areas of interest are anything waxing or male-skincare related, but I'll happily help out wherever I can! :D

How does the weekend of 24th/25th March (Saturday/Sunday) sound to you guys?

It gives us 3 weeks to get our questions ready!

I've had a fab response so far with knowledgeable peeps who are ready and willing to lend a hand.
Amy de Man has pm'd the Skin Geeks (thank you Amy:hug:) and I've been in touch with some of the Nail Geeks, still a few more to contact yet but I'm sure they'll be up for the challenge.

Its a brilliant idea, I'm always up for learning more, education, education!!

How does the weekend of 24th/25th March (Saturday/Sunday) sound to you guys?

It gives us 3 weeks to get our questions ready!

I've had a fab response so far with knowledgeable peeps who are ready and willing to lend a hand.
Amy de Man has pm'd the Skin Geeks (thank you Amy:hug:) and I've been in touch with some of the Nail Geeks, still a few more to contact yet but I'm sure they'll be up for the challenge.
Sounds great! Ok with me!

im up for it if there is anyway i can help i will try

Debbie x

That weekend sounds fine to me, I am looking forward to it already!
:hug:

I think the response is so positive so far, that you should ask who DOES have a problem with that time ;)

Latest posts

Back