SalonGeek Super Science Weekend - posting guidelines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so thrilled the SSW has been a success!
Thanks to Sandi and Izzy and every one who took part. This wouldn't have happened with out you!xx

Yes I agree, I think everyone came away with a least one new piece of information. Thanks to all who put alot of time into setting this up.

Jules, Izzy, Sandi and all that participated..... I have had a fab time it enjoyed it so much.....thanks everso muchly xxxx
I have learned shed loads and you guys made me think about stuff that I havn't thought of in along time.....
Science geeks rock big time xxxx

hiive been asked by a bunch ofhigh schol students if it is possible to remove all or most of the smell from nail enamel.
my guess is that if it were poss then it would've already have been done:eek:
so... what is the scientific answer?

LOL well enamel dries via evaporation its those vapours that we smell....
Now, some are stronger than others, due to their chemical composition, but like all things, good ventilation whilst working and not having your nose right over the bottle or the nail will help....thats my non technical and probably not much use answer lol.....
I think the best guy to ask would be Doug he just loves technical questions lol xxx

Latest posts

Back