Scensations Floor stand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys

i am considering investing in the complete package so do any of you already have it? it dosn't list the fragrances that are included can anyone enlighten me? If some are unsuitable can you swap them?

Anyone who has it has it been a successful retail item? worth the floor space?

many thanks for any replies.
:D :D :D :D

Why do you not ring your supplier and ask these very relevant questions?

All the Scentsations fragrances are wonderful for a start.

As to them being a successful retail item .... every retail item is as successfull as the time you spend teaching people about it and telling them the benifits to them of using it. Retail doesn't sell itself!

GEEG said:
retail doesn't sell itself

Hi Gigi

I am well aware of that, i do a huge range of retail in my salon (i am hair, nails & beauty) but each range has to be a good seller to earn its space. We have only just started retailing the scentsations and have found they are going well however i was mearly asking for feedback from others as to how they have found the floor stand before i invest in it. (eg whats it made of? is it of a good enough quality to last in a salon?)
I have looked on the website and in the catalog but the fragrances included are not listed.
Having purchased the small sizes earlier on to give them a try we have found that some fragrances are more popular than others so i don't want to be stuck with stock that doesn't sell.

I should have made my questions more clear.

Hi there! I have had the retail stand for a couple of years now, it is made of a very sturdy cardboard (easy to move around) and have found that ALL fragrances sell well, even though there are some I do not personally like and some that I love....... we found that if we had a different one on each station and the techs changed their fragrance regularly for use during their services then people tended to try a different one every time their own ran out. I have been VERY surprised and delighted at the amount of Scentsations we sell - it has become a 'regular' buy for many clients.

We keep the lotions on the top shelf and the body washes on the bottom...clients tend to buy one of each.

Little tip...a lot of people buy the 'colour' because it fits in with the colour scheme in their bathroom (and even kitchen) regardless of their favourite 'smell'.

It is also a great 'gift' seller for birthdays, Mother's Day, etc.

If any of our staff have a spare few minutes we give a 'freebie' hand massage...that gets the retail sales going no prob!
Good Luck, Fiona

Thanks Fiona, I was considering getting one as I love the Scentsations range, and you have confirmed my next purchase!!

Hi

thank you so much fiona that was the kind of reply i was hoping for !

Hi there Little Angel,
I have the complete Scentsations range and am truely happy with them X
As I am one of the first and only total CND retail and CND professional techs here in my area.
I am finding that with a little client education on the product.
And of course after a sample of the beautiful fragrances and lotions its not hard to MOVE shall we say these items.
The packaging has inspired many a Great summer promo and has enhanced the displays of the local salons, when I was operating in a salon.
I can understand what you are saying by way of "Does it sell well" as I have witnessed one hairdressing product walk off the shelves with no explanation reatil wise as opposed to another that moves slower.
Once you have explained these GREAT Additives Im sure youll be satisfied with your results.
Although my best retail Item would have to be Solar Oil along with cuticle eraser. Scentsations hold there own REALLY well.
HTH jnail OZxxxx

Latest posts

Back