Schwarzkopf Live Color xxl Red - Help Please?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astarblond

Reaction score
Hello,

Now I Know there is a thread already for this but couldnt find it, so here goes.

~We had a client come in yesterday for a test piece to be done, she is a base 6 with schwarzkopf live color xxl red all over which she did for herself 4 weeks ago for the second time. She wanted to get rid of the Red and go for a natural Brown (as fed up with roots) so we decided to go for a base 6.0.

We took test pieces and did one on a 6.0 and one on a 5.0, which did not cover so we went and did a 4.0 , 3.0, and 2.0 and that did not even cover!!

What is this stuff, havent seen anything like it before? We use Affinage, is there anything that will cover this?!

Many Thanks
A xXx

live xxl , are one of the worst colours to get out of the hair but are the most common one people use for home clients , normal i do loads of fine h/l full head then put a semi on after . you will find with the xxl red it is very hard to light out of the hair even with bleach mite have to replay it twice but only use heat once as can dry out hair too much . if client has done more then more colour in the past few months of live you will find the end will be hard to lift with there being a big colour build up on the hair

your client will have to come bk and get this done again till it turns to desired look .
i would never do a full left on a live colour as u could have a very uneven finish , if you put a darker semi on top of live ,normal it start to shine through a couple days after

What is this stuff, havent seen anything like it before?

it is the work of the devil!!!!

Evil evil stuff.

Good luck with it, would try bleaching it out then recolouring but tbh its an absolute beast to get out. xx

Latest posts

Back