Scratch Front Cover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naughtynails

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I would just like your opinion on the front cover of October Scratch.
Would love the feedback and comments.:D I think

would love to...when i get it...lol x

Im thinking of getting the scratch mag but im in Spain, would they send to me?
And is it one of the better monthly mags.
What kind of info does it give. All sorts?

Sherry

is that the one with black pic with orange nails?if so yeh i love it, very festive, i love this time of year- halloween, my bday(4th nov) bonfire night, then not long until xmas xx

I loved it, loved the starknes of th monochrme against the orange
x

my husband likes the "honey" on the front of it more than the nails!

sara
x

I love the colour but I dont like the shape. And I think the smile line looks too high up the nail especially on the thumb, although I have to agree, the 'honey' looks beautiful!

mandy121060 said:
Im thinking of getting the scratch mag but im in Spain, would they send to me?
And is it one of the better monthly mags.
What kind of info does it give. All sorts?

Sherry
scratch is a brilliant mag and i beleive you can get it in spain, just pm valencian nails she is in spain and I am sure she gets it. no for some reaon I dont particularly like that cover, the nails are great, would have beeen better focasing on them i think.

Just dug out my copy, they are beautiful a lovely colour and length.

Call me old fashioned but I dont like black and white photos, they remind me of when I was a kid. eeeek showing my age here. But I have to admit that Scratch do do some lovely covers and I just love the mag and cant fault it at all, and wait for the 1st of each month for it to plop on the doormat. Well done Alex Fox.

jee-nails said:
I love the colour but I dont like the shape. And I think the smile line looks too high up the nail especially on the thumb, although I have to agree, the 'honey' looks beautiful!

Have to agree with everything said here. I just don't think this image quite comes off. I like the monochrome idea, but I don't think it works here with these colours particularly well.

I get Scratch here in Spain so yes they will send.

Thanks jac, much appreciated, I will.
Sherry

Oh and Gigi dint see you there. Ta
Im off to order the Mag.
Sherry

i don't get scratch :sad: , but i did look at the cover online.

i like the way the colors pop out of the gray (wish i had some 3d glasses!)... are the nails and the scarf the only things that are in full color? the pic is so itty bitty online i can only get the gist of it....

as Gigi said, you can get Scratch delivered to Spain... :D Professional Nails too.
It takes a while longer to get here but well worth the wait.

Martigirl said:
Just dug out my copy, they are beautiful a lovely colour and length.

I am sorry Jackie I have just realised I dug out the Professional Nails cover, as soon as Scratch is delivered I will comment.

Sorry I am a muppet!

Liked the concept of having black and white against the bright orange, Dont like the models hat and nail shape would not be my choice.

Haven't received my copy yet ... will let ya know !

When I first got my copy I thought it was the business I really liked it but after looking closely I dont like the way the nails have been 'touched up' looks like the orange has been moved up or something BUT..........not under such scrutiney I do think its Fab!:cool:

I personally love the colour, but think the smile lines are too deep. It may be the angle of the piccie, but i think the model could've had her nail beds extended a little? I do love black and white pics, but as Geeg said i think it makes the orange look too stark and in your face, but then that may be what was being aimed for.

Other than that i did like the orange glitter. Bit bright for me.:D

Latest posts

Back