scratch magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKRed

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering, does anyone subscribe to 'scratch magazine'?

Its just at the competition I won, there was a lady who took photos of our nails and said they were for scratch magazine, I really want a copy of the mag if my designs may be in there, but at this moment in time i am not sure i have the £30 spare to subscribe.

Is it worth the money to subscribe? and hope for the best my nails are in it?

help!!

Last edited:
there are quite a few on hre including myself who get scratch.....its fab in a word. really good mag to get.....i find it very inspiring and informative and wouldn't be with out it now.
HTH's
xx

there are quite a few on hre including myself who get scratch.....its fab in a word. really good mag to get.....i find it very inspiring and informative and wouldn't be with out it now.
HTH's
xx

Me to, I learn so much from it, get idea's from it and the adverts have me surfing the net for days.
Well worth the money.

If i subscribed to it now, would I get the feb issue? because i am unsure how fast things would go in it (if they even make it in the issue that is). the comp was feb 5th.....

If i subscribed to it now, would I get the feb issue? because i am unsure how fast things would go in it (if they even make it in the issue that is). the comp was feb 5th.....

Ring them up and ask them, they are a lovely bunch up there, explain it to them and they will probably check for you which edition its going into.:lol:

just had a look. I cant see anything in there for bridal nail art. may be it will be in the next issue.
xx

I love you guys!
Thanks for helping me :hug:

My Scratch mag gets sent to my mums in the UK and I usually end up leaving it there when I go back to Ireland so if you can find out which issue your pics are in you can have mine when I go over there next - next time is in March.

If you send me a PM or email at the beginning of March to remind me I'll make sure to put it to one side for you.

Jackie

I hope I get mine!
I'm in the editorial in the March editorial.
Can't wait!

Kathleen
My Nails Rock!

My Scratch mag gets sent to my mums in the UK and I usually end up leaving it there when I go back to Ireland so if you can find out which issue your pics are in you can have mine when I go over there next - next time is in March.

If you send me a PM or email at the beginning of March to remind me I'll make sure to put it to one side for you.

Jackie

Thanks thats so kind, i will have to try find out which copy it is. Also, i love your signature, its ace!

I get scratch! its great, sometimes they do joining offers like reduced in price or free gifts when joining! geeks normally post offers on here to inform other geeks of the offers. I look forward to seeing your nails in the mag! is it the march issue it will be in??

I get scratch! its great, sometimes they do joining offers like reduced in price or free gifts when joining! geeks normally post offers on here to inform other geeks of the offers. I look forward to seeing your nails in the mag! is it the march issue it will be in??

I'm not sure, they may not be in it at all, but a lady came to the tables at the beginning of the comp and asked if we minded if she took photos and named us in scratch magazine, so whether it was just if they needed something to fill a space or if it was like following the comp I don't know :rolleyes:

I will post pics as soon as I have completed the second comp in march though x

you will need march's then hun as i received my scratch mad on the 1st of feb

Hey Scratch is tops and a must have in my book, deffo one to subscribe to.
You say the Competition was in Feb, so it wont be in the Feb issue, that is already out. Give the guys at Scratch a call and they may be able to help you out, Friendly bunch and always at the ready to help.

Hi If you go on Beauty for nails site you can subscribe to scratch nails for £20 for the year. :)

Hi If you go on Beauty for nails site you can subscribe to scratch nails for £20 for the year. :)

Thanks for letting me know. It would skip march's issue though if I get it off there... lol

Latest posts

Back