scrubfresh vs sanitization spray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma's nails

Reaction score
right, i'm creative trained and love all products including scrubfresh which i use all the time. however...2 nail techs i know, who also use creative L+P now use milleniums sanitization spray instead of scrubfresh. i've looked at the ingredients, and the only thing different is that scrubfresh has acetone in it, and mileniums spray doesn't.

is this just as good? does anyone else use it?

hi i have never used Milleniums spray but what i can tell you if i remember correctly is scrubfresh contains triclosan.
I think GMG is probably the best one to clarify the diferences !
i use scrub fresh and i also use 2 different brands and never have a problem with any of them!

Hi Emma, I'm not CND trained but from my knowledge I'd use a sanitizer spray for sanitizing the clients hands as well as my own and the 'famous', scrubfresh to sanitize & dehydrate the nail plate. In alot of GMG tutorials he mentions how scrubfresh does exactly as it's name: you scrub the nail plate fresh, leaving it chalky white. My thoughts are that the sanitizer alone will not be as efficient as scrubfresh and lifting could occur alot quicker. I'm sure a CND geek will come to your aid shortly. I wish i was CND but unfortunately i'm not - well not yet anyway...... LOL HTH

The difference is also application...........
One is scrubbed into the nail plate hence the name scrubfresh, the other is sprayed on...........

Imagine a sink full of dirty pots and pans, would you rather scrub them or just spray and rinse and hope you got all the left over food off them....
Scrubfresh that fight pathogens do it for me any day xxxx

Im a scrubfresh girl through and through always found that the sanitisers were neve enough on their own
x

the Triclosan is the pathogen fighter, if that's what the other product lacks in the ingredients then you would assume that bacterial infections etc would be more likely.
I'm not saying that this would happen, but if that particular ingredient is missing then either no pathogen fighters are left or it is replaced with another ingredient that does the same thing.

apologies if this repeats any other posts
I've been trying to post it for 20 minutes, kids interupting etc lol

Nailsinlondon1 said:
The difference is also application...........
One is scrubbed into the nail plate hence the name scrubfresh, the other is sprayed on...........

Imagine a sink full of dirty pots and pans, would you rather scrub them or just spray and rinse and hope you got all the left over food off them....
Scrubfresh that fight pathogens do it for me any day xxxx

LOL....thanks. thats all i needed to know. i'll stick to scrubfresh.

Latest posts

Back