scrubfresh with odyessy acylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dales nails

Reaction score
hi asfter so many great reports i bought scrubfresh at yesterdays excel,just wondered if there was any need to use a primer also when using l& p at the minute im using odyessy acrylic.thanks. also it is compatible to use with any system isnt it?

Hello

I use odyessy acrylic too not sure about the scrub fresh I use O.P.I hand liquid sanitiser is that a similar thing?? Or I spray the hands with the sanitiser spray by O.P.I. I always prime the nails after the prep just to be sure I thing maybe you sould too but someone who knows about scrub fresh may be able to give you more info on it. Which ONS products do you use?

I think it depends on whether your system requires you to use primer. Scrubfresh is a dehydrating prep liquid, retention+ is the monomer we use which entails you not to use primer, unless you have a lift prone client then we have primer and nail fresh as well as scrubfresh.
HTH

scattyfox said:
I think it depends on whether your system requires you to use primer. Scrubfresh is a dehydrating prep liquid, retention+ is the monomer we use which entails you not to use primer, unless you have a lift prone client then we have primer and nail fresh as well as scrubfresh.
HTH
thanks for that,yes the system does require primer,so i will carry on with that step,just wasnt sure whether it was still needed,or could still be used.but i will be able to use scrubfresh with my other systems aswell?

dales nails said:
thanks for that,yes the system does require primer,so i will carry on with that step,just wasnt sure whether it was still needed,or could still be used.but i will be able to use scrubfresh with my other systems aswell?
also as a after thought the system uses a pre prime which is like a nail dehydrater,do u think this would still be needed if using scrubfresh,all these questions i know,just want to get it all correct!

dales nails said:
also as a after thought the system uses a pre prime which is like a nail dehydrater,do u think this would still be needed if using scrubfresh,all these questions i know,just want to get it all correct!

Hiya,
Not sure about the pre-prime but with ONS you still need to use a primer, whether its an acid based or acid free

Amanda

Lily said:
Hiya,
Not sure about the pre-prime but with ONS you still need to use a primer, whether its an acid based or acid free

Amanda
thanks for your help,just wanted to check this out.thankyou.

dales nails said:
thanks for your help,just wanted to check this out.thankyou.

Hiya
No problemo!!!!!

Amanda

Latest posts

Back