Seeking Botox/filler practitioner Kent/London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PLK

Reaction score
We are a small business offering treatments such as laser tattoo and hair removal. We receive many enquiries from our clients regarding injectable treatments such as Botox, fillers etc which we are unable to provide ourselves so we are looking for a fully qualified, insured and experienced individual who is able to administer these treatments and who would be happy to run clinics in our premises on a one day basis, once or twice a month (or more depending on demand...!).

We are based near Rochester in Kent.

If anyone is interested please get in touch by replying to this thread or PM.

Thank you :)

We are a small business offering treatments such as laser tattoo and hair removal. We receive many enquiries from our clients regarding injectable treatments such as Botox, fillers etc which we are unable to provide ourselves so we are looking for a fully qualified, insured and experienced individual who is able to administer these treatments and who would be happy to run clinics in our premises on a one day basis, once or twice a month (or more depending on demand...!).

We are based near Rochester in Kent.

If anyone is interested please get in touch by replying to this thread or PM.

Thank you :)
Hi, I am a qualified nurse and have been providing Botox and fillers for many years.. I have my own business which I run from a private dental practice in Maidstone. I would be happy to provide your clients with their requests, if they are happy to travel to Maidstone. If this is of any help, we can discuss further.
Thank you. Margot, Natural Beauty by Design

Bump...

Margot, I have directed messaged you :)

Latest posts

Back