Semi permanent mascara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah1993

Reaction score
Hi :)

I’m thinking about investing in a semi permanent mascara course but first wanted to see if anyone offers this service and if clients have taken to it?

Which Course are you looking at? I noticed that Gateway Workshops do a half day semi-permanent mascara course which I am contemplating. I think it could be very popular especially in the summer with clients going on holiday. Have you had the treatment done yourself? Id like to try it out to see what it's like as I have a few concerns about how it might feel, aftercare and whether it damages your lashes as I assume it's basically a glue?

I’ve done this training I hated the results I now offer lash lift and I love it

I’ve done this training I hated the results I now offer lash lift and I love it
What didn't you like about the results?
I also offer lash Lifting which is popular, but some clients have mentioned that they'd like their lashes to look thicker as well as lifted.

What didn't you like about the results?
I also offer lash Lifting which is popular, but some clients have mentioned that they'd like their lashes to look thicker as well as lifted.
The lashes look thick and it’s very difficult to stop them clumping, very few clients got it done more than once

The lashes look thick and it’s very difficult to stop them clumping, very few clients got it done more than once
Ah, that's interesting to know. I must admit having watched a few tutorials on YouTube it did look like they were having trouble keeping the lashes separated and they either looked thick and clumpy or not much different. I did wonder if it was too good to be true! Shame though :-(

This is a shame as I have found myself wondering whether to offer it. I’m obviously behind the times and have only just heard of it!
Id like to get it done to try it out but can’t find anyone who offers in over 2 counties 😬
There’s either a gap in the market or a reason why 🤔
If I manage to have it done I’ll report back 😁

This is a shame as I have found myself wondering whether to offer it. I’m obviously behind the times and have only just heard of it!
Id like to get it done to try it out but can’t find anyone who offers in over 2 counties 😬
There’s either a gap in the market or a reason why 🤔
If I manage to have it done I’ll report back 😁
As with everything it fully depends on the product you are using and also on the technique. Semi permanent mascara is a brilliant treatment and especially in combination with lash lifting it can further enhance the look and give amazing results! x

Wowbb thank you. And do you do this treatment? Can I ask which product line you use? thank you

Wowbb thank you. And do you do this treatment? Can I ask which product line you use? thank you
I am biased as I use all the flirties products but we found that the two component system works better than premixed solutions as you have full control over the consistency. You can keep the mascara more natural or add more fibres for those clients who love the more dramatic look and you can also use glitters instead of the fibres if you want to add a hint of sparkle so its a very flexible system and fantastic over a lash lift x

Latest posts

Back