Sensationail LED lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christa-amy

Reaction score
Has anybody used one/ got one and what are they like for using worth the buy?

Thanks x

I don't know much about senationail but pretty sure it's a general use product that can be bought by anyone? You'd be better buying a lamp that goes specifically with the system you're using as that's the only way you can guarantee the best out of the products you use x

I don't know much about senationail but pretty sure it's a general use product that can be bought by anyone? You'd be better buying a lamp that goes specifically with the system you're using as that's the only way you can guarantee the best out of the products you use x
Thank you for your reply.
I only passed my nvq level 2 acrylic nails last week and I have a app for prom (a friends daughter) and it's a while before I can dish out some serious money into getting up and running as it's only an on the side Job for now so I haven't got a full system yet.
What systems would you recommend?

If you're not wanting to spend much I suggest INK London, best I've used and really cheap!

Thank you for your reply.
I only passed my nvq level 2 acrylic nails last week and I have a app for prom (a friends daughter) and it's a while before I can dish out some serious money into getting up and running as it's only an on the side Job for now so I haven't got a full system yet.
What systems would you recommend?

So you're not trained or insured for Gel Polish?

I'm just doing a coating of gel over the acrylic. My tutor taught us how to in the lesson. Currently waiting for the gel course to start. And I'm not insured no. But I'm only doing them on my friends nails (for practice) however i am trained for acrylic as stated I've just finished my course.

I'm not trained in gel polish either. Insurance co told me my mani/pedi was enough.
I was just shown how to do it by my Jessica rep as soon as it came out.

I'm just doing a coating of gel over the acrylic. My tutor taught us how to in the lesson. Currently waiting for the gel course to start. And I'm not insured no. But I'm only doing them on my friends nails (for practice) however i am trained for acrylic as stated I've just finished my course.

You really do need insurance. Even if you are just practicing.
What if let's say your friend asks if you can do her friends nails, etc. Before you know it she's had a reaction to something you've used and you aren't insured.
It's not expensive. x

You really do need insurance. Even if you are just practicing.
What if let's say your friend asks if you can do her friends nails, etc. Before you know it she's had a reaction to something you've used and you aren't insured.
It's not expensive. x
I looked into it this morn and git quoted just need my pay day to hurry up then I can get insured.

I looked into it this morn and git quoted just need my pay day to hurry up then I can get insured.

There's so many people out for a claim these days it's just better to be safe than sorry x

When I was at college we all took out student insurance, it's really cheap

I've got a sensationail nail lamp and I love it but I only use it on myself and I'm not trained in nails yet xx

Latest posts

Back