Setting up mobile-help with tax etc?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugarmouse

Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to go mobile and I haven't a clue how to get myself set up with all the important stuff! From what I understand on HRMC I know that I'll need to register as self employed. Do I also need to register the business ? Also is there anything else I will need to look into?

What would you recommend is the best way to work out income/outcome, and the tax? An accounting book?

I am insured, that's one thing I have managed to do! Sorry for all the questions, I've found it a bit overwhelming trying to figure out where to start. I'm guessing this comes up all the time but I couldn't find a thread on it

Thanks!

I'd like to know this too ! Sorry to jump on your thread I just didn't want to duplicate the question :) I am working full time as an admin at the moment and want to know if i need to keep my wages and anything to do with my mobile beauty therapist work separate x

All ive done is setup an excel page going by month to month. In ny columns are date, service, training, equipment, then i have total outgoing, total incoming thats pretty much it its simple for me xx

I use quickbooks self employed, it works everything out for you, just have to input what you've spent & when & then just input weekly takings.

I use quickbooks self employed, it works everything out for you, just have to input what you've spent & when & then just input weekly takings.
Hi vikki, i am currently trying to set up a quickbooks as i am just starting out mobile and i am wondering what "category" you put buying products like new colours? Also the weekly takings, do you do them individually by name for every clients under the sales receipt section? Sorry i am finding quickbooks so confusing. Thanks in advance for any help. Laura :)

Latest posts

Back