Shellac available at Dennis Williams?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I picked a colour up from dw as I ran out of a certain colour , when I got it home and matched the box to the box from creative the ingredients were diff ! I asked for a refund and was refused ?! Normally always buy from creative was just running low and was in there ? !

Sounds like it could be a fake? They're not an approved distributor for cnd, so they could be buying it from anywhere.

They soon will be a stockist of gelish too. X

Grrrrrr dennis Williams was without a doubt the worst wholesaler experience I ever had!!! I would never give them a penny of my money as they absolutely ripped me off with a student kit and I will never get over it!!!! Phew breathe out and let it go :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

They also sell the IBX as well

They also sell the IBX as well

Well surely that can't be fake already?

If DW are selling fake CND Shellac has anyone contacted Trading Standards to report it? I can't understand why they would get involved in fakes, it doesn't make sense.

If you go on their website all the colours are there except the new summer line.

Its probably not fake, more likely illegally imported. The difference in the ingredients might be to do with ingredients allowed in the US market but not the EU. In which case, they are committing an offense Trading Standards would be interested in.

Latest posts

Back