Shellac bulb advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsSlim

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have 18 hours left on my CND shellac lamp and one of the bulbs has gone out.. I have just ordered some more so I'm thinking I'm just going to replace them all and keep the working three as back up for emergencies?!
Would you say this is the best thing to do? Thank You.

what side has it gone? I was told when bulbs go they would all go together? I have had bulbs go in 2 of my lamps and it was as they were faulty and had to be returned for new ones. :-(

Sounds like a plan to me!!

I always change all of them together and keep a spare set but yes you could keep the others in case x

Hi everyone,
I have 18 hours left on my CND shellac lamp and one of the bulbs has gone out.. I have just ordered some more so I'm thinking I'm just going to replace them all and keep the working three as back up for emergencies?!
Would you say this is the best thing to do? Thank You.

Swop the bulbs round in the slots to test whether its definitely the bulb and not the lamp that has gone kaput.... sounds like a similar problem to the faulty batch lamps.

2 of mine went off a couple of weeks ago and I still had 82 hours left on mine so I took it back to the shop in Manchester and turned out it was a fault, they swapped the lamp for me 😃

How do you know how many hours are left ? x

Swop the bulbs round in the slots to test whether its definitely the bulb and not the lamp that has gone kaput.... sounds like a similar problem to the faulty batch lamps.

Oh gosh yes I didn't even think about that! Better check!

How do you know how many hours are left ? x

Press and hold down the reset button until the number of hours flashes up then release. X

what side has it gone? I was told when bulbs go they would all go together? I have had bulbs go in 2 of my lamps and it was as they were faulty and had to be returned for new ones. :-(

Second in from the left.. I've had these for a while though!

Just had to get out of bed to check it wasn't the lamp.. Definitely just the one bulb! Phew!

Latest posts

Back