Shellac-Cath Kidston inspired nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurenSparkles

Reaction score
Hi

I want to use my new shellac colours to do cath kidston inspired nails tomorrow.

I just wondered what everyone uses to do the leaves? Unfortunately I don't have limeade, I do have acrylic paints tho...

Help xxx

Hi

I want to use my new shellac colours to do cath kidston inspired nails tomorrow.

I just wondered what everyone uses to do the leaves? Unfortunately I don't have limeade, I do have acrylic paints tho...

Help xxx

Do you have Hotchkie? That works quite well. Heres some I did using it for the leaves.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364517179.899766.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364517179.899766.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 2,421
I used Hotski for mine too. Wonder what limeade would be like though?
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364518209.573285.jpg

Yes I have Hotski!

Thanks girlies your wonderful xxx

Whats the best way to do the roses?

When I didn't have limeade I used cream puff then used a green mica powder I had over the top when cured.

I've used both give me 2 secs to log on via tapatalk then I will load up pics for you. Xx

Here's hotski for leaves
mabynaty.jpg

And here's limeaid. Hotski didn't look right up against the blue roses so we opted for limeaid.
saza6yry.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Hi, just did these this morning using Shellac. I used Limeade and Pretty Poison for the leaves. Hth Wend x
na2ysuvu.jpg

Hi, just did these this morning using Shellac. I used Limeade and Pretty Poison for the leaves. Hth Wend x
na2ysuvu.jpg

Those are beautiful Wendywoo x

Hi, sorry can I just ask how people get the cath kidston blue and green with shellac, what layering do you do? Thanks x

Hi, sorry can I just ask how people get the cath kidston blue and green with shellac, what layering do you do? Thanks x

I didn't do any layering in my picture. It was just Azure Wish, Limeade and Pretty Poison. :0)

na2ysuvu.jpg

These are lovely :Love:
Vicki x

Thanks Vicki. X

na2ysuvu.jpg

Absolutely beautiful xx

I'm goin to give these a go love them. Would u cure after each colour? And how long for? X

Check out Devine By Design on here (what nails are you sporting today) or on Facebook. Her work is AMAZING!! :)

Check out Devine By Design on here (what nails are you sporting today) or on Facebook. Her work is AMAZING!! :)

I've was watching YouTube videos last night by Devine by Design. How lovely to get a positive comment. Thank youxx

Latest posts

Back