Shellac or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abi Smith

Reaction score
Hi i offer gel polish however a lot of people ask if I do Shellac I try to explain Shellac is a brand & I use another brand however then they don't continue to book im tempted to use Shellac instead has anyone else experienced this?

No, I only do shellac. If you're in Tewksbury your right by a CND educator who you could do the conversion course for you.

There's obviously demand for it.

Yes i am in a village just outside Tewkesbury, I didn't realise there was an educator local ill look into it, It seems alot of people only know Shellac

I cant find the educator locally sorry do you know who it is or how i can find out

Kate Taylor in Cheltenham. You'd need a CND lamp etc & a model.

If you look on Sweetsquareds website under education all the courses will be listed.

Aw thank you just had a look I will need to get saving to afford it business is very slow atm but need to try some things to get it moving

There was an offer last year on training and it's worth following them on Facebook in case they repeat it.

Ok will do thank you

People looking for a particular service will pay for the brand. Shellac is totally worth it.

Ok i will have a save up & get the conversion course & starter kit brought

Thank you

Latest posts

Back