Shellac vs Gel Bottle Inc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flawless Beaut T

Reaction score
Hi, at the minute I use Shellac, I love the product but for some reason a few of my ladies can't go two weeks without it peeling off. I keep seeing posts on FB off nails in some really lovely colours, the person posting is using Gel Bottle Inc. So I was hoping some one can give me a bit of feedback that has used both. Pros, cons etc. Thanks x

I've been testing out the gel bottle inc on my nails and a couple of clients and am finding it great so far. I love cnd and shellac but like you some of my clients just can't wear them without them breaking even with smoothing gel and duraforce. I can usually get around 10 days out of shellac on my own nails maximum 2 weeks if I'm not working but the gel bottle are still on and perfect and it's been almost 4 weeks! They are lasting well on my clients too. I'm just waiting on an order of the builder gel from them now so I can try that too. The only downside to them is you have to remove the shine on the natural nail before hand which you don't with shellac. Xx

I've been testing out the gel bottle inc on my nails and a couple of clients and am finding it great so far. I love cnd and shellac but like you some of my clients just can't wear them without them breaking even with smoothing gel and duraforce. I can usually get around 10 days out of shellac on my own nails maximum 2 weeks if I'm not working but the gel bottle are still on and perfect and it's been almost 4 weeks! They are lasting well on my clients too. I'm just waiting on an order of the builder gel from them now so I can try that too. The only downside to them is you have to remove the shine on the natural nail before hand which you don't with shellac. Xx
Thanks for your reply, I think I'll try a few out x

Latest posts

Back