Shop finished

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ann@vipnails

Reaction score
Hi, have completed shop eventually and website up and running, am so please with it all! Been busy all summer but things slow this week, i am up and down depending on business, Do you ever get over that feeling? annx:)

I was out for a walk along the front in Helensburgh an evening last week, I couldn't resist a peer in your window and it all looks fabulous.....very sophisticated and yet welcoming.
Great that you have been busy all summer, I think this may just be a short lull as most people are getting the kids back to school this week and running about after them.:rolleyes:
Hopefully once people have more time on their hands they will be treating themselves to some pampering again.

Hi, have completed shop eventually and website up and running, am so please with it all! Been busy all summer but things slow this week, i am up and down depending on business, Do you ever get over that feeling? annx:)

I wish you all the luck in the world, just had a look at your website and the front of your salon looks really lovely :hug:

I sometimes feel the same and do at the moment, you've just got to remember everything takes time!! (Too much time for my liking :lol:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back