Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are mine in Rockin' Reef. I'm quite new to Gelish so enjoying the bright colours

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine today! Fairest of them all with Vegas nights. Ring ringer is a foil lip print :)

Attachments

• 1405785736993.jpg
    1405785736993.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 407
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405786677.019563.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405786734.005239.jpg
My nails this week, Gelish Black Shadow with Gelish Am I Making You Gelish over the Black Shadow on my accent finger.

My Gelish nails

Pacific Sunset and all the colours from the colours of paradise collection on the accent nails

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405791637.930151.jpg

I used Shannon's fab tutorial xx

My Gelish nails

Pacific Sunset and all the colours from the colours of paradise collection on the accent nails

View attachment 70828

I used Shannon's fab tutorial xx

Love this :) did you do it by drawing lines and then dragging the brush through when still wet? What was your base colour for the accent nails? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Love this :) did you do it by drawing lines and then dragging the brush through when still wet? What was your base colour for the accent nails? X

Ah thank you. I used arctic freeze for the base colour and then used a dotting tool to draw lines with each colour. Then a striping brush to drag the lines through the colour. Check out Shannon Underwoods YouTube tutorial, it's fab xx

Ah thank you. I used arctic freeze for the base colour and then used a dotting tool to draw lines with each colour. Then a striping brush to drag the lines through the colour. Check out Shannon Underwoods YouTube tutorial, it's fab xx

Thank you :) just as i thought, I'll look xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405839678.257199.jpg my fav colour ever - get so excited when someone wants this 😜

It's called Mali-blu me away - it's amazing lol

What colour is this? I love it! x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Mali-blu me away - think it's from the colours of paradise range which I love all the colours in that range

Ohh goodie cause I've got that collection on its way :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405852530.080391.jpg
I'm wearing Mali-blu me away too I love it 😃

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405887797.903619.jpg
New to gelish and loving the bright colours! :)

Can I ask if anyone has doo wop, the new yellow from the playing it cool collection - I used it today and found it was soooo thick and gloupy, brush wasn't soft like normal. Just wondered if anyone else had found this? Thanks 😊

Can I ask if anyone has doo wop, the new yellow from the playing it cool collection - I used it today and found it was soooo thick and gloupy, brush wasn't soft like normal. Just wondered if anyone else had found this? Thanks 😊

Yes i have it its so annoying i considered getting the nsi gel polish thinner to try and thin it a bit but i will persevere. Its such a nice colour but i dread someone picking it lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back