Sienna x 16%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammye1234

Reaction score
hi everyone,just a quick question-has anyone tried the sienna x 16%? i use sienna x and so for my 12% is most popular but ive just had a client ask for the next shade darker,and was just wondering what the tan is like after wash off, is it REALLY dark? im in 2 minds weather to buy it as im not sure ill get many clients wanting this dark, if anyone could post a pic id be really greatful xx

Very few skin types can handle 16% DHA. Mel B is one of our clients and she does not use that level of DHA. She uses our City Tan™ 'Miami' 30 min wash off tan with booster drops.

If you can get a 14% and booster drops you are keeping your options open for the odd client who may need a higher % than 14%.

I have a couple of clients who this looks fab on, but you can tell they naturally go that dark brown in the sun, if they don't you won't be able to achieve the colour without it going orange. They have to be honest with you but hey as long as your honest and they are willing to try it, you never know? Maybe if the 12 isn't dark enough try mixing the 16 and 12 equally to get a 14, see how that is first. And yes, the higher % the more patchy fade off unfortunately.

When I had my salon we used 16% on some clients - mainly younger girls for dance competitions and girls from the travelling community. Neither of these clients were too worried about the colour, they just wanted their tans as dark as possible, so for us, yes, it was worth buying. However, if you do not encounter either of the above, then you may want to think twice before investing in a product that may just sit on the shelf. hth

thanks for you replys guys think im gonna give the 16% a miss for now xx

Hi

Rather than buying a full litre of 16% have you thought about trying out booster drops so that you can taylor the tan to individual needs.

Good Luck

Mant Thanks

Leela

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,I properly sound really dumb now haha but didn't realise I could mix them with sienna x,thanks I'll try that xx

Latest posts

Back