Sienna X HIT tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahrose1994

Reaction score
Has any one got any experience with the new sienna X HIT high intensity tan? I'm really interested in it or if it's just better me getting the normal % ones

Thanks

Hi there I use it all the time with lots of my clients....they love it.

What did you want to know xx

I've been thinking about stocking this. Do all clients leave it on for an hour? Or is it different times for different shades?

It's been really hit and miss with my clients. Some say it's not dark enough. I tried it myself and found that the colour wasn't deep enough after washing it off after 2 hours. I woke up the following morning and I was really dark!much darker than I would usually go.

I did another trial run with a regular spray tan client and she called me saying it hadn't taken after washing it off after 1 hour. I asked her to leave it and see how it looked in the morning, if it still wasn't dark enough I would respray her. She called me the next day and couldn't believe how dark it was and didn't need a respray.

So I haven't used it since because I don't feel I have complete faith in it like I do with the 8 hour tan.
X

Ooo i think i might just stick to the normal % incase it goes drastically wrong and i loose clients xx

I have clients who love this tan! I've found if you leave it on for an hour it's like a 6% for most people I would say although I have one client who will go like a 10% whatever I spray her with! Me personally I love it I leave it on around two hours and find myself a nice 8%

Latest posts

Back