Sienna X or Nouvatan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspip

Reaction score
Hi
I've been through previous posts, some quite old, and I'm still torn between the two spray tan brands
I was hoping for some more up to date feedback on the brands, quality of training and product use

I dont know wether to go for Sienna x as it seems to be more well known or not.

Any opinions are appreciated as I'm really torn still.

Nouvatan all the way. Both I and my clients can't fault it! xx

Nouvatan for me too!

Not trained but so far nouvatan have been the most helpful with regards to providing information for training.

Sienna x for me :) more promo stuff available and although nouvatan is a great colour I can't stand the smell ): it makes me feel sick :/ I also feel it doesnt last long enough x

Nouvatan just for the wash off and natural looking colour, sienna is great for a browner look, have you sampled both? Definitely a good idea to test samples on a few people before deciding

Sienna x for me. I haven't been on the training. I love the colour and the smell.

I have been using Sienna X for the last 3 years and I love it. It smells devine, the colour is amazing and looks so natural. The best tan I've worked with.

Can't comment on Nouvatan as I have never tried it!

Can't comment on nouvatan, but I'm sienna x trained and it's what I like. Lovely brown colour on all clients so far. Smells lovely. And the retail products are fantastic, I sell quite a lot of the retail stuff, my clients love it! X

I haven't tried Sienna x so I dont have a personal opinion but I sprayed someone who regularly had Sienna tan's as a demo at a pamper event I did and converted her to nouvatan. She has used me ever since, and said that the reason is because Sienna had a slight orangey tinge to it whereas Nouvatan looks more like a natural holiday tan x

The retail products are fab - Gradual Tan is one of oour best sellers. I always have a can of selftanning mist at home too, it a great quick fix!

For me it is Nouvatan

However it is a personal choice (and what your clients may like) and I would say get samples. You may have to pay for them but it is totally worth it.

I wanted to go with Sienna X< I felt that most people have heard of them and they use it on SCd and the ice skating, however for me it was so orange. I hated the smell and couldnt wait for it to fade off on my legs. Properly hated it

But as it has loads of followers, and lots of customers it cant be that bad lol Just didnt suit me or my wants and needs

T x

5 of our VIESHA girls showing off their amazing tans. This is a photoshoot we did recently and all the girls had a beautiful viesha tan the day before. Georgeous colour, long lasting, even fade.... check out www.viesha.co.uk

Hmm, looked at five tanning threads in the last few minutes to see this same lwritten paragraph and link!!

Would be quite nice to read some useful information from you regarding the questions as opposed to blatant selling of your product.

Peace and respect.

Latest posts

Back