Sienna X question!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TashaRose

Reaction score
Hi Ladies ,

I have decided to use the Sienna X spray tan solution but have a couple of questions on it !

I used a 12% solution on my sister yesterday - she already had a bit of a colour to her shoulders and forearms - the colour has gone on beautifully over her face arms stomach area but despite applying the same amount over her whole body her legs haven't taken as well. They have coloured but only very lightly compared to the top half? Should I have put another layer on ?

Also .. I have another lady wanting a 12% tan who also is already a bit coloured over her shoulders and arms but never has her legs out so they are in her own words ' as white as a ghost' Do I just use the 12% or can I use 2 different %'s?

hope that makes sence ! Thanks in advance ! xx

Did your sister mention what colour her legs went after she washed the tan off? If they were still lighter I would put another spray just to have the colour even xx

I have a few clients who's legs don't take as well so I just use a higher % on legs than the top and the colour matches perfectly the next day!

Hi all I have a question about my sienna X spray tan machine. The last few tans I have done its spraying dotty and not covering very well and not tanning the client at all with the guide colour you actually can see it.

After every tan I wash the pot out with hot water I spray the tent down with boliing hot water through the gun I remove the nozzle that socks up the solution from the pot through the gun so I don't think there is a blockage.

I have the Rapid machine and have the gun set on 4/5 is this correct I can't find a filter to clean on this machine please advise all comments would be appreciated x

Hi all I have a question about my sienna X spray tan machine. The last few tans I have done its spraying dotty and not covering very well and not tanning the client at all with the guide colour you actually can see it.

After every tan I wash the pot out with hot water I spray the tent down with boliing hot water through the gun I remove the nozzle that socks up the solution from the pot through the gun so I don't think there is a blockage.

I have the Rapid machine and have the gun set on 4/5 is this correct I can't find a filter to clean on this machine please advise all comments would be appreciated x

Hi Sharon,

It sounds like the applicator may require 'nozzle maintenance' to be performed on it. Below is a link to our youtube video that is super helpful :)

Also, the turbine has a filter on the bottom of the machine that needs to be washed, dried and replaced before spraying again to ensure there is enough airflow.

The recommended setting for the system is the turbine on minimum 4 and the gun on 3/4, however the settings do vary with personal spraying techniques and solution used.

Hope the above info solves your issues, however please don't hesitate to contact us

TE
xx

Latest posts

Back