sienna x spray tan advice please x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luci106

Reaction score
Hi just a bit of advice needed on the sienna-x spray tanning!
i did a spray tan this afternoon on a girl who was pale and she is pleased with the end result however would like to go darker is there a minimum amount of time i have to wait to do her again as she wants it done tomorrow xxx any advice would be greatly apprieciated xx

Hi I did my training with Sienna x 3 weeks ago and they suggested leaveing 2 days for a top up tan.You could try 24 hours,see what happens!

Hi

You say your lady had her tan done only this afternoon - although she's stated she wants to go darker - she hasn't really given the tan enough time to fully develop. Remember the colour on her skin when sprayed is only a guidance colour.

I'd advise her to wait until the morning after she has had her 1st shower - if she's adamant she wants to intensify the colour then you can give her a second coat - ideally anything from 24 - 48 hours after her initial tan.

The second coat will give her a deeper colour - and although she is pale skin - be careful not to overdo the 2nd coat - we wouldn't want her to turn out to be the 'O' word.....hth:hug:

Latest posts

Back