Sienna X spray tanning machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cirrus666

Reaction score
Hello all,

I done my Sienna X training last year and have been setting up my home salon and am now ready to spray :)
On the training we were told to put the machine dial to setting number 1 but I'm not sure if I should be moving up to a higher setting or not. Could I ask what you guys set it at?

Also I had a lady ask me today if I could spray her as she was going on a cruise. She had never been sprayed before and I advised her to have trial before she commits as when I had a spray tan before it went really patchy when I was in the pool etc. Do you advise you clients the same? I just wanted to be honest with her.

Many thanks in advance.

xx

I don't know about the machine but if that's what they trained you to do then stick to it for her, you can always experiment on yourself.

Chlorine will bleach skin. If she's out at sea there's little shade & she'll get a tan anyway or she can use a self tan whiles she's aboard.

Hello all,

I done my Sienna X training last year and have been setting up my home salon and am now ready to spray :)
On the training we were told to put the machine dial to setting number 1 but I'm not sure if I should be moving up to a higher setting or not. Could I ask what you guys set it at?

Also I had a lady ask me today if I could spray her as she was going on a cruise. She had never been sprayed before and I advised her to have trial before she commits as when I had a spray tan before it went really patchy when I was in the pool etc. Do you advise you clients the same? I just wanted to be honest with her.

Many thanks in advance.

xx
Which machine do you have? True touch? xx

I don't know about the machine but if that's what they trained you to do then stick to it for her, you can always experiment on yourself.

Chlorine will bleach skin. If she's out at sea there's little shade & she'll get a tan anyway or she can use a self tan whiles she's aboard.
Thank you for the reply appreciate xxx

Which machine do you have? True touch? xx
Hiya, yes the true touch with the 1-6 dial speed. Not sure if I should be moving up as I get a bit more experienced xx

I used to have this machine. Try gun on 2-3 and machine on 5-6 xx

Im suprised its been working properly on 1 xx

Oh wow, I will turn it up for sure. I done a spray on someone the other night to test the new 1 hour tan but we could barely see it after they washed it off. Ill have a play around with it, just don't want it to come out too much lol! xx

Oh wow, I will turn it up for sure. I done a spray on someone the other night to test the new 1 hour tan but we could barely see it after they washed it off. Ill have a play around with it, just don't want it to come out too much lol! xx
Have a try with the settings i've gave you on a strip of couch roll, it should spray loads better and more even. Dont worry it wont come out too much, the dial on the machine is just for the air flow. I found the higher it was the more finer and better the spray came out. Also dont forget, when you wash off a rapid tan, it still takes 8 hours to develop, its just the wash off thats fast xx

Have a try with the settings i've gave you on a strip of couch roll, it should spray loads better and more even. Dont worry it wont come out too much, the dial on the machine is just for the air flow. I found the higher it was the more finer and better the spray came out. Also dont forget, when you wash off a rapid tan, it still takes 8 hours to develop, its just the wash off thats fast xx
Thanks, I will definitely try that. I didn't know that about the rapid tan took 8 hours to develop either. Thanks - very helpful xx

When I did my Sienna training recently they told people to have the setting on 3 with that machine

Latest posts

Back