Sienna x tanning system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracys Beauty

Serenity Beauty Boutique
Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I have ordered my tanning system today and i thought i would let you all know that i have gone with sienna x , thanks for all you advice on a previous thread,
cant wait for it to come so i can have a play with it,
I havent got a training date yet but waiting for a phone call to get booked on to one,
any advice that you geeks can give me before my training will be very welcome,
Tracy x:)

:) hi i too am using the fabulous sienna x tanning system. i purchased at the excell show in london , had my training in worcester the 4 hour drive was well worth it.

i have had amazing results although i advise my customers that spray tans last approx 3 days they have been lasting 5-7.

some advice the pink cubicle is lush but and a big but it stains badly so its better to get a black or bronze one.

also fail to prepare THEN prepare to fail!!!!! prep your client properly with barrier cream, mop cap and sticky feet. it sounds like your consumables are expensive however everything included it costs approx £2.50 to do each tan so the profit margin is huge.

I am into my third week sienna x tanning and i love it more than anything else, it looks great, there isnt any after smell and it lasts.

I look long and hard at competitors and i am so delighted i chose this product, i also have to say the after care of the company is fantastic.

good luck, i know you will love it.

:) hi i too am using the fabulous sienna x tanning system. i purchased at the excell show in london , had my training in worcester the 4 hour drive was well worth it.

i have had amazing results although i advise my customers that spray tans last approx 3 days they have been lasting 5-7.

some advice the pink cubicle is lush but and a big but it stains badly so its better to get a black or bronze one.

also fail to prepare THEN prepare to fail!!!!! prep your client properly with barrier cream, mop cap and sticky feet. it sounds like your consumables are expensive however everything included it costs approx £2.50 to do each tan so the profit margin is huge.

I am into my third week sienna x tanning and i love it more than anything else, it looks great, there isnt any after smell and it lasts.

I look long and hard at competitors and i am so delighted i chose this product, i also have to say the after care of the company is fantastic.

good luck, i know you will love it.

Hi
Thanks for the advice, dont no where my training will be yet, did you do any tanning before your training?

my mum said i could give it a go on her but i aint got a clue where to start lol,

And have already ordered the pink tent ,

Tracy x

If you have no idea just wait until your training other wise you will get into bad habits and these can be very hard to forget hth
enjoy your training :hug:

If you have no idea just wait until your training other wise you will get into bad habits and these can be very hard to forget hth
enjoy your training :hug:

thats true x

Hi

Glad to see you've chosen to go with Sienna X it truly is a product that won't let you down....

Just a quick note to say if ever you need any advice or help with any matter please feel free to contact me as I am a trainer and distributor of the full Sienna X product range and can help you with most things......

Happy tanning girlies......:hug:

Hi

Glad to see you've chosen to go with Sienna X it truly is a product that won't let you down....

Just a quick note to say if ever you need any advice or help with any matter please feel free to contact me as I am a trainer and distributor of the full Sienna X product range and can help you with most things......

Happy tanning girlies......:hug:

Thanks for that,

i cant wait for my kit to come and get spraying,

I have 18 people now waiting for a spray tan, how much solution do you rekon i will need?

Tracy x

I have decided to go with Sienna aswell Tracey, my training is on Sunday, I cant wait! I too have peeps waiting and booked in for tans, 12 I think atm!

woohoooooooooo

Hi tracey

Ok - great to hear you've got clients waiting in line to sample the delights of Sienna X....

Ideally you should use approx 40-50mls per person when tanning, but bare in mind that slightly larger clients will need more.

Solution comes in a Litre size bottle and will do up to 20 tans. Although whilst practising you will no doubt use more - don't worry about this only time and plenty of practice will perfect this... To be honest I would make sure you have at least 2 litres (especially if you've got 18 bookings already) then you won't be stressing yourself out about running out of solution...

Are these full paying clients or are they models for you to practice on in the early days unless of course you are already trained....

Let me know how you get on and if you have any questions please ask... what colour cubicle did you purchase...

Any questions in the future please feel free to ask away.... Luv Roxy:hug:

Hi

I did my training with sudo, but have switched to sienna x products, its great, I use the 8% & 10%.

Hi tracey

Ok - great to hear you've got clients waiting in line to sample the delights of Sienna X....

Ideally you should use approx 40-50mls per person when tanning, but bare in mind that slightly larger clients will need more.

Solution comes in a Litre size bottle and will do up to 20 tans. Although whilst practising you will no doubt use more - don't worry about this only time and plenty of practice will perfect this... To be honest I would make sure you have at least 2 litres (especially if you've got 18 bookings already) then you won't be stressing yourself out about running out of solution...

Are these full paying clients or are they models for you to practice on in the early days unless of course you are already trained....

Let me know how you get on and if you have any questions please ask... what colour cubicle did you purchase...

Any questions in the future please feel free to ask away.... Luv Roxy:hug:

Hi roxy
i ordered the pink cubicle, and each client is going to pay £20 so gonna make my money back straight away, they all no that im new to tanning and are ok with it,
my kit came today but wasnt in so im gonna have to wait in tomorra so i dont miss it again,
Tracy x

I have decided to go with Sienna aswell Tracey, my training is on Sunday, I cant wait! I too have peeps waiting and booked in for tans, 12 I think atm!

woohoooooooooo

dont no when mine is yet but let me no how you get on with training x

I've got my training sorted June 2nd! Its a journey but hopefully worth it! Are you really going with the pink cubile, I would love it but would it get really gross???

I've got my training sorted June 2nd! Its a journey but hopefully worth it! Are you really going with the pink cubile, I would love it but would it get really gross???

Hi
yes i got the pink one coming but have been told by a few geeks that it wont stay pink lol,

need to get some dark towels next, not going to use my nice new white towels lol,

Hi Everyone, new to the site and need advice already, I've just done my first pamper party with a busy bronzer from sienna x , first to tans went excellent but on third client gun clogged up and wouldn't spray lucky enough i've got enough gob to talk my way though but inside cracking up, i've got a party next week of eight now scared bronzer not up to it , any advice girls love to all Giggles x

was it definately the gun clogging up rather than not enough solution left in the cup after doing two tans? I dont use the busy bronzer, I have the T100 minimist and that copes fine with parties even though they say its for lighter use than the busy bronzer so i'm sure it should be able to cope...

How did you sort the problem out? did it just need a quick clean? I have never had to clean my gun out when using it, but I always strip it down and give it a good clean when I get home..

was it definately the gun clogging up rather than not enough solution left in the cup after doing two tans? I dont use the busy bronzer, I have the T100 minimist and that copes fine with parties even though they say its for lighter use than the busy bronzer so i'm sure it should be able to cope...

How did you sort the problem out? did it just need a quick clean? I have never had to clean my gun out when using it, but I always strip it down and give it a good clean when I get home..
hi thanks for reply, really bad! tried to open up flow abit and hoped it blasted threw . gave her a good blast of over spray for good measure and smiled alot, not happy about doing alot of bodies at once, lost confidence, waiting for tec man to get back to me, i stripped gun right down but nothing jumped out to be prob , just feeling sory for myself now boo hoo

perhaps the gun wasn't put together properly when you started? check that all the nuts are tight, especially the gold one near the trigger (assuming there the same?) and the white suction pipe inside the bottle needs to be pushed firmly up into the handle, these can both stop the flow if not put together correctly... was it splattering at all? if it was i'd say its something like this..

will check , it seems strange first two tans were fine , then air was there but no lotion , just bit nervous about this party now if it goes again , do you think they sell spare guns, or i wondered if after stripping it if its ok now , don't want to look a prat :)

how long have you had it? i'd strip it down, clean it thoroughly and put it back together making sure its all back properly, then pracise spraying on some couch roll or something to make sure its spraying consistently.

where in Essex are you?

Latest posts

Back