Sienna x tanning system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
my kit came today and the tent and mit wasnt there :cry:

Range them up and they are going to send them out and should get them tomorra,

And another question how do you go about spraying hairy men, is there somthing special you have to do, my partner wants his legs done tonight but dont know how to go about doing it,

Tracy x

Full respect to sienna x , spoke to man and they are exchanging gun well chuffed , thanks for advice toni x

No probs with hairy men , just do them in same way might want lotion to come out little bit more, i did my practice on hubby , now he's bit of a tart might start charging him ha ha , toni x

No probs with hairy men , just do them in same way might want lotion to come out little bit more, i did my practice on hubby , now he's bit of a tart might start charging him ha ha , toni x

Thanks for that will give it a go soon and let you no how i get on x

Sorry I have to disagree with this flower.. with hairy men you definitely do not want to turn up the gun so more lotion comes out or it will just glob on to the hairs. The best way is to work slightly faster and spray down the leg, arm, or what ever you are spraying, then quickly back up again. This way some solution will hit the skin and on the way up the air will blow the hair apart a little and the remainder of solution will get to the skin and not get over saturated with solution.

:hug:

good idea about the hair, maybe my man isn't as hairy as i first thought! not enough to blow around , still getting used to gun, but all advice taken on board thats how we learn, the best way is to play i'm sure if you put to much on hubby he won't mind being dabbed (big smile) x

Well i did my partners legs and im well inpressed with the results and so was he, cant wait for my training:)
Tracy x

Latest posts

Back